Thursday, January 10, 2013

St Lucia - We're Married!

Just after the ceremony.  The ladies and the gentlemen.


A toast


Celebrating with all our guests and almost everyone looking at the camera!  Amazing feeling knowing all those people flew so far just to see Darren and I get married.  Very humbling.


My beautiful ladies.


With Darren's grandmother.


The Loyola group that made it.  Dan, Brian, Darren, me, Mike and Kevin.


Letting the ladies join, Pantila, Amanda and Beth.


The Homewood-Flossmoor High School Group.  Steven, Alex, Darren, me, Erin, Liz, Tim and Michelle.


Last but not least the Vanderbilt group.  Eric, Steve, Elizabeth, Adam, me, Darren, Emily, Bryan and Chad.





Our send off.


Stealing another kiss.


A few cute pictures from the processional out.

1 comment:

Jayna said...

I like the kiss picture at the end.

And your parents look so happy.