Wednesday, January 16, 2013

St Lucia - Reception

I didn't really have a vision or even worry about the details for the reception. Fortunately Smuggler's Cove took good care of this in this area.  For flowers I stated the random combination of pink, yellow, orange and white and I got the beautiful decorations below.  They made the tables look so nice, it was just perfect.

We placed the tables in a "U" shaped which I really liked.  It let everyone see everyone and talk across the room easily. 


Alex, Elizabeth and my dad gave the speeches.


Grinning like a fool during the speeches.


First dance to Billy Joel's "Just the Way You Are."




Mother/Son dance to Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide."



The boy's commiserating. 


Father/Daughter dance to Kenny Loggin's "Turn Around."



The cake was quite small but we ate less than 1/4 of it during the wedding. It provided dessert for a couple additional days at the resort.  Half chocolate for me and half vanilla for Darren.





No comments: