Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2012 a Year in Review


Wow 2012 was a busy year! Some truly amazing things happened.  I thought a pictorial review would be fun this year.  This is a terribly photo heavy post but enjoy!

January

The Superbowl came to Indianapolis.  We had a great time attending all sorts of Superbowl related events including the Superbowl Experience, the Superbowl Village, LMFAO concert and Shaq's All-Star Comedy Jam.

 

February

Two bundles of Joy arrived in February.  Charlotte was born to one of my best friends, Laura and Taylor was born to my cousin Emily and her husband Jacob.


March

I went to my first Pacers game at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.


April

Darren's mom and Jerry came down and joined us for our first Brew Bracket, wheat.


Paintballing with friends.


A free wine tasting at New Day Meadery.


A trip to Vegas and meeting Dick Butkis.


May

 May was an awesome month!  It started after Vegas with trips to Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon and Sedona.

 

Kentucky Derby.



 

Bachelorette Party at Dinsey with my besties!


 June

 June started with a trip to Indy by my parents to celebrate my dad's birthday.


July

July 4th party at our house!


August

 A trip to Tucson for Priya and Raj's Wedding.


September

September also an awesome month.  For starters we took a trip to Chicago in September and in one weekend saw Bruce Springsteen, a Vanderbilt game and had my first trip to Soldier Field.

 
Later in September was my Wedding Shower and Bachelorette party in Nashville and my shower in Hopkinsville.


October

October however pretty much took the cake. The trip to St Lucia and the wedding but first I took Darren to meet Andre Dawson!

 
 

November

In November we went up to Detroit for Ashish & Elite's Wedding.


 December

And with December of course came Christmas.

 

No comments: