Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Funny Candid's

More pictures from the Kanter/Bartz wedding!  I had such a hard time choosing which pictures to keep or really which pictures I could eliminate from these two pages.  There were so many funny pictures, almost all which included Adam in them. I was so glad my parents got to come in for the night also. 

Random comments about these pictures include:
  • Adam stealing my camera and taking 7 self-portrait pictures with 6 different people including Elizabeth's mom, my mom and some guy who is supposedly one of Dr. Kanter's partners... Who knows!
  • Jen not remembering taking this picture even though it was taken pretty early in the evening.
  • Elizabeth and I doing 2 of the 30 shots the bartenders made after their liquor license expired at 1am.
  • Emily's beer bottle not in her hand, but at least in the picture. :)

No comments: