Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kyle's Visit

Kyle, Patrick, Evan and Lily drove through Indy a couple weeks ago.  It was so great catching up with them even for only three hours.  We had just seen them about a year ago and the kids had grown so much.  Evan had just turned 6 and Lily is 2.  They have become so extroverted in the last year and are too cute for words now.

Evan giving his best cheese.


Lily giving her best fake cheese face!


Patrick with Evan.


 Kyle with Lily.  I was so bummed it was blurry since it is really so cute.


After 2 pictures I lost her attention. 


But she had no problem crawling in my lap.  Not sure what happened with the flash, Lily looks like a ghost and I look like greasy mess.  Oh well. Glad to catch up with some of my favorite people.  Can't wait till next time!


1 comment:

Jayna said...

Wow! Lily is so big! It seems like yesterday you were telling me about Kyle having the baby!!