Thursday, September 24, 2009

Big Bang

On Saturday night after Vanderbilt's abysmal loss to Mississippi State, I joined Chad, his girlfriend Erin, his sister, brother, brother's girlfriend and Dad downtown at Big Bang.  Yes, a family affair. We had been there a couple hours and were having a great time.  Chad and Erin had gone to Wine on the River that afternoon and were very "happy" by this time of night.  The Big Bang is typically a "get a table with some friends and enjoy the dueling piano's type of place" not a "get up and shake what your mama gave you type of place."  Well after drinking since lunch time, Erin thought it was time to get our entire group plus everyone around us up and dancing.  This picture is of me and Chad "shakin' it" right before Erin knocked his ENTIRE cup of Jack & Coke all down the front my shirt completely soaking it, my jeans and my flip flops.  That was the end of me shakin' it!


No comments: