Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tailgating... For real!

This past weekend I was up in Ann Arbor visiting Darren.  He thought now that football season was here that it was only in my best interest to attend a true Michigan tailgate and then go to what he calls a "real" football game.  Little does he know that I think I've attended a few of those before. ;)

We showed up at the tailgate before 11am and things were already underway.  I had my fill of Bloody Marys, beer, donuts, burgers and hot dogs! I even partook in games of flip cup and beer pong.  I was so on a role during beer pong but then we completely fizzled out and ended up losing badly! Oh well, fun times.  I did however politely refuse to use the beer bong... Sometimes you just have to say no!!

Here is a picture of Darren's friend Pete with me at the tailgate.


No comments: