Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Very Thankful Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was once again spent in Hopkinsville with the greatest family in the world! I have some crazy cousins but they remind us older ones (over 20, hehe) that life is a fun ride and we should stop and enjoy being goofy sometimes!  I can't wait to spend many days at Christmas laughing with these three crazy and beautiful girls!

Many of you also know that the family nickname for so many of us is "Turkey."  Well my Uncle Jerry (pictured below) is the one who started this trend before I even remember it and so we thought it was appropriate for him to get a Thanksgiving shirt with a football wearing turkey.  Then I bought a few other shirts with "I love Turkey" on them with my me, my mom and my Aunt Kathy (Jerry's Wife) modeling!



1 comment:

Jayna said...

Oh my gosh! You guys are so cute in your matching shirts! Look like they were a hit!!