Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Shaq's All Star Comedy Jam + Superbowl

The night before the actual superbowl, we went in with a couple of friends and got tickets to see Shaq's All Star Comedy Jam.  I am not a lover of comedy but this was pretty funny although incredibly raunchy. 

There were many star sightings this evening our only sightings of the entire weekend.  Here was the man of the hour, Shaquille O'Neal.


And Snoop-Dogg.


And Flava-Flav.  Sherri Sheppard was there as well but I didn't get a picture of her.


Earlier in the day, my brother randomly decided to come into town so after the comedy show we walked downtown to met up with them.


The bars were so expensive so a lot of "tent bars" popped up in many of the parking lots.  They had heat, music and drinks.  Here is Darren with Eric and Ashish.


And Darren with me.


Superbowl morning I had read that Sun King Brewery was doing a Kegs and Eggs breakfast.  They were going to have my favorite beer, Java Mac, and food prepared by Chef JJ. Holy cow the food and drinks were amazing!  The food was french toast, pork breakfast taco and biscuits and gravy.  Such a good choice!


Steven and I prepping food for the Superbowl party!

No comments: