Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beer Fest

This weekend Liz met me in Ann Arbor for the Michigan Brewers Festival.  Darren and I went last year and had such a great time, we made it a priority to go again this year!  The weather was supposed to be terrible so we went out before and got panchos.  Of course we tempted fate and it was hot and sunny all day. Perfect day to be outside drinking the insane concoctions that they had this year.  This year we tried about 15 different fruit flavored beers, 3 peanut butter flavored beers, 3 chili infused beers, a couple chocolate flavored beers along with 30 or so others.  So glad Liz got to come spend the weekend with us!!

Liz & me


Darren & me


Darren, Alex's brother Ben, me, Liz, Alex's friend Kyle, Alex and Anna at the end of a full day!

2 comments:

Jayna said...

Wow, all those beer flavors sound...

...well...

...really gross! Ha ha! Glad you had fun

Stephanie said...

Haha! Most of them were actually tasty!